Kidzee, ranked amongst the top 100 franchise opportunities by Franchise India for 2015
- The franchisee should have minimum 2000 – 3000 sq.ft carpet area in a residential location in the city. Preferably independent villa or bungalow (On ground floor) with separate boundary wall along with outdoor play area.
- NOC from society for running preschool.
- One time initial investment will be in the range of INR.12,00,000/- to INR.15,00,000/- The initial investment would be towards ambience and equipment costs and would include the start up franchisee.
- Please also note that the initial investment is dependent on the model of the Pre-School and could vary based on location and other factors.
- All franchisees will undergo an extensive training program on the business strategies for owning and operating a successful Pre-School. In addition to these franchisees and their staff members will receive initial and continuous training for the Kidzee curriculum and the delivery method.
- Franchisee will have to invest in capital and working capital for this project. To know more about project financials, please speak to our business development representative on 02239113000 / 02261900200.
- To start your own Kidzee, please fill the form below