- Any product or services purchased from this Website is under 1 (one) year warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- The period of warranty shall commence from the date of invoice raised by ZLL and the same shall be passed on to the End User till such date.
- This warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- The End User fails to present the original Invoice and warranty card at the time of request of replacement.
- The Product is purchased by the End User from any other source other than this Website.
- The Product purchased is not used according to instructions given for the usage of the Product in the Instruction Manual/Warranty Card & Learning Guide, as determined/instructed by ZLL.
- Defects caused to the Product by improper and/or unauthorized use, as determined by ZLL.
- Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the End User/purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by ZLL.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lighting, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays).
RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS (ONLY IN CASE OF DEFECTIVE/DAMAGED GOODS)
- The End User can request for replacement of the Product in the following conditions –
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/cancelled, (in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you don’t get) it can only be replaced.
- The Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to ZLL within a period of 2 (Two) weeks from the date of delivery of the same to End User by placing a "Cancel Order" request by logging a call with ZLL’s End User Care Centre on the 1800 3000 0890 number.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged/defective.
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same and/or during the warranty period;
- If the Product has been damaged during transit;
- What you get is not what you see.
- In any of the above mentioned events, End User can request for replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than 48 (Forty Eight) hours from the date of delivery of the Product, by placing 'Replacement Request' on the Website or by registering a call on the ZLL’s End User Service Centre on 1800 3000 0890 number.
- In case End User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the End User will have to ship the defective product back to the following address : Metis Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. B-33/5/9, Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 Ph.No: 8130757733. However, End User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by End User as may be suggested by End User Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement. At the time of pickup, the End User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by ZLL’s logistics partner. End User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all his/her future communications with ZLL in this regard.
- ZLL would only give a refund in case ZLL runs out of stock and the refund would be done either via cheque which would be delivered at the address End User has put at the time of placing the order within fifteen (15) days or NEFT or Online Wallet. The cheque will be dispatched to the End User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the End User’s place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials
- ZLL & the manufacturer of the Product shall have the sole right to make a decision in respect to the condition of the Products which shall be final and binding.
- The End User will be bound by the decision of ZLL & the manufacturer of the Product and shall not hold ZLL & the manufacturer of the Product liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
CANCELLATION BY ZLL:-
Please note that there may be certain orders that ZLL may be not be able to accept and might have to be cancelled. In this regard, ZLL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Some situations that may result in any order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for sale, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information etc. ZLL reserves the right to contact the End User if all or any portion of his/her order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the order. If the order is cancelled after the payment has been made, the said amount will be reversed back in the End User’s Account, depending on the mode of payment used.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE END USER:-
In case ZLL receives a cancellation call/notification/requisition as mentioned hereinabove and the order has not been shipped by ZLL, then ZLL shall process the cancellation of the order and refund the entire amount. However, the orders that have already been shipped out by ZLL will not be cancelled and the End User shall be entitled to only a replacement on those orders. The End User agrees not to dispute the decision made by ZLL and accept ZLL’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- ZLL is only marketing this product under its Kidzee brand name. ZLL & Kidzee bear no liability for the product or its usage. Trademarks of other companies shown on the product, packaging or any promotional or communication material belong to respective companies.
- Intel, Intel Atom, the Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
- The End User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- The End User shall ensure that the Product is unused, with original packing for replacement or refund or cancellation request.
- ZLL shall not refund the duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by the End User at the time of receiving the Product.
- All free gifts, if any, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any warranty.
- Any Products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes shall not be replaced/refunded.